Hamden-North Haven Fall 2017
Hamden and North Haven Public Schools have joined adult education programs to offer quality services to all residents. We believe adult education is a beginning for individuals who need an alternative educational route as well as for adult students wanting to learn a new skill, travel or enrich their lives with new information through continuing education.
We provide a multitude of classes and programs to all Hamden and North Haven residents. Additional information can be found by calling us at 203-407-2028, 203-773-9211 x 1139, or 203-239-1641 x 2 (Monday – Thursday evenings).
Browse through the catalog, call a friend and register for a course. Whether you want to learn a recipe, fitness class, new language, perfect a skill or make new friends, there is a wide variety of courses offered. Let this be a time of learning and exploration for all of us. There is a course that we developed just for you!
If you do not wish to register securely online you may click the link below.
There are a few class mistakes or missing information from the printed catalog:
1. Fall Soups and Casseroles 5 Wednesday evenings, starting September 20 from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm, is listed at $64, but should be $80
2. Bridge - Play of the Hand - will take place starting on 9/28 insteaad of 9/21.
3. Beginning Tap 2 should be #1713A and #1713B
4. Naked Retirement Workshop - 1 evening, Tuesday, October 3 6:30 - 8:30 pm in North Haven High School Room 106
5. Lose Weight with Hypnosis - 3 Thursday evenings, starting October 26 from 7 - 9 pm in North Haven High School Library
6. Guided Mindful Meditation - 1 evening, Wednesday, 6:30 - 8:30 pm either 9/20, 10/18, 11/15 or 12/20 Personal Harmony and Health LLC, 8 Whispering Pines Drive, Wallingford, CT 06492
Sorry for any inconvenince.