The office at Hamden High is open:
Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm. Call (203) 407-2028
The office at the Keefe Community Center is open:
Monday - Friday 9 am - 2 pm. Call (203) 773-9211 ext.1139
Learn more about the academic programs that Hamden Adult Education has to offer:
- Adult High School: Adults who did not complete their high school education have the opportunity to earn a high school diploma by attending class and accumulating the required number of credits.
- GED Information: Do you want to study for the GED exam? Call 203-773-9211 ext. 1139 for information on classes. The GED exam is offered at several locations. Call 203-407-2028 for more information.
- National External Diploma Program (NEDP): The External Diploma Program (EDP) is an alternate route to earning a high school diploma. Students are expected to demonstrate a number of life skills through several tasks. To be elible, you must attend one of the information sessions. Call 203-773-9211 ext 1139.
- Keefe Learning Lab: Come to Adult Education at the Keefe Center for GED Prep, ESOL, Basic Skills, Career Transitions, and Citizenship. Call 203-773-9211 ext. 1139 for more information.
- Basic Skills: Have you been out of school for a while? Would you like to improve your reading, writing and math skills? Do you need a high school diploma? This course is a good place to start.
- Online Courses: We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.