GET THAT JOB - CAREER TRANSITIONS!
Are you unemployed or underemployed and lacking a high school diploma? Looking to change careers but don't know where to start? Has your lack of computer skills made it difficult for you to find work?
Hamden Adult Education has a FREE program that will provide you with the skills necessary to be productive in the 21st century workplace.
- Explore careers and match your interests and skills and develop a career plan
- Have opportunities for job shadowing
- Develop effective interviewing techniques and learn the soft skills that employers value
- Learn about basic employable skills, including business ethics and teamwork
- Work on completing your high school diploma and improve your reading, writing and math abilities
This class is open only to those students without a high school diploma.
Class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 am – 12:00 pm beginning on Tuesday, January 17th.
Registration will take place
Monday, January 9 - Thursday, January 12, at 9:30 - 11:00 AM
Monday, January 9 - Thursday, January 12, 6:30 - 8:00 PM