Our SAT Course Consists of:
8 - 3-hour classes
3 Full-length Practice Tests
Skills Based Diagnostic tests
Small Class sizes. Classes are capped at 12.
All of our teachers are graduates of Yale or other top colleges.
Unlimited retakes of the group SAT course
Access to an Online Test Center
Access to our proprietary scholarship database!
SAVE $75 now - enter Hamden75 at checkout.
Wednesdays, starting January 24 2:15 PM to 5:15 PM
Hamden High School - Room B216
Students learn how to:
- Analyze sentence completion questions
- Improve performance on reading comprehension
- Recognize vocabulary words typically seen on the SAT
- Prepare for the student-written essay
- Apply rules of grammar to the writing questions
Students will learn:
- Math formulas, concepts, and symbols frequently tested on the SAT
- Shortcuts in order to get to the last few questions
- How to do the grid-in questions
- How to analyze strengths and weaknesses in order to develop strategies for improvement