Hamden-North Haven Fall 2018
Hamden and North Haven Public Schools have joined adult education programs to offer quality services to all residents. We believe adult education is a beginning for individuals who need an alternative educational route as well as for adult students wanting to learn a new skill, travel or enrich their lives with new information through continuing education.
We provide a multitude of classes and programs to all Hamden and North Haven residents. Additional information can be found by calling us at 203-407-2028, 203-773-9211 x 1139, or 203-239-1641 x 2 (Monday – Thursday evenings).
Browse through the catalog, call a friend and register for a course. Whether you want to learn a recipe, fitness class, new language, perfect a skill or make new friends, there is a wide variety of courses offered. Let this be a time of learning and exploration for all of us. There is a course that we developed just for you!
If you do not wish to register securely online you may click the link below.
Microsoft Excel for Beginners is starting on 10/30 instead of 11/6 as originally planned
Homemade Carrot Cake is course # 2014H..
- CT Security Officer License Certification Course
- ed2go Online Learning Classes
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training
- Home Health Aide Certification
- Medical Billing and Coding Certification
- Medical Scribe Training and Certification
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Office Receptionist
- Pharmacy Technician Certification