Homemade Chinese Cooking Course for Beginners 2036
For this cooking class, join Chef Ya Su as she teaches you how to cook several healthy and delicious
Chinese dishes. All of the dishes are easy to prepare. You will also get introduced to different aspects
of Chinese philosophy surrounding Chinese eating habits during the cooking process.
These are the dishes you will learn to make:
1. Stir Fried Shredded Potato, learn how to make stir friend shredded potato. With this simple but
unique dish, you will discover a new way to enjoy this common food.
2. Stir Fried Pork with Green Peppers, learn one of the most common and representative dishes
in Chinese culture.Once you finish learning how to cook stir fired pork with green peppers, you will
be amazed by its beautiful color, delicious taste, and short preparation time!
3. Chinese steamed fish - Steamed dishes are one of the most common cooking methods in Chinese
cuisine. If you love seafood, you will learn how to make steamed fish in a healthy and simple manner.
You can use a wide variety of fish found in any grocery store for this dish.
4. Chinese Salad - If you are a vegetarian or simply love salads, learn how to make a popular Chinese
salad sauce that you can use as a dressing on any salad or vegetable mix.
5. Chinese Dumplings - Dumplings are one of the most common foods in China, especially during
festivals. It is common for people in northern China to eat dumplings during the Spring Festival, as
families frequently come together to make homemade dumplings. In this class you will learn how to
make simple dumplings with common ingredients.
Class will be held every other Saturday starting March 13.
The class will be 3/13, 3/27, 4/10, 4/24 and 5/8.
An ingredient list will be emailed prior to class.
Dates: 3/13/2021 to 5/8/2021
Saturday 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
$50.00 (Class Fee)
Discounts & Other Fees:
20% Senior Discount
|Note: Class has been closed|
Related Class Offerings